A pattern from Kitchen Table Quilting by Erica Jackman
- There are no y-seams or partial seams.
- The only fabric in the pattern that uses more than 1/2 yard is the background fabric (and the backing of course), so it is a great project for working from your fabric stash.
- It comes together quickly and is a great way to highlight larger scale prints.
- Even though it might look like it's complicated to make, it is great for an experienced beginner! Each step has an illustration, so just take the steps one at a time.
- Baby, Lap, Twin and Queen Sizes
The Eliza Quilt
$22.00 Regular Price